google analytics

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Me In One Word - FANTABULOUS!

Don't Be Jealous

I am FANTABULOUS
Yes, I'm cute, pretty, gorgeous, beautiful. I hear that, and more, so often my ears twitch. What is a girl to do when she comes by it naturally? Flaunt it.

When I walk into a room, heads turn.  When I speak, conversations stop.  I may not have a job but I still manage to bring home the bacon.  I can't help it if no one else in the house can eat it.

Yeah, I've got one of those.  A roommate that is a pain in my wagging tail.  Can I help it if she invites a guy over and he spends the time feeding me treats and whispering sweet nothings?  

To be honest, I think I'm doing my roommate a favor.  Most of the men she brings home are out of her league.  Even if the world were not blessed with my lovely presence, she couldn't snag a boyfriend.  Talk about hopeless!

SO STOP HATING ON A KITTY, ROOMIE!

And about that job, I don't need to know how to cook, clean or find employment.  That's why I have you.  Quit moaning and groaning and find a job that pays better. We could both use a few new things. Me, a new condo.  You, a personality  Me, the cutest collar at popsugar.com.  You, a head to toe make over.  Oh wait...better get two jobs that pay well.

I could lay a few more home-truths on you but it's past my nap time.  Wake me when dinner is ready. 

Toodles!

No comments: